Forum

I'm well on my way to qualifying for Madden 21

Started by MMOruki · 0 Replies
Posted: 1 w
As such, unlike Madden NFL 21, I think I'm going to Madden 21 coins keep on playing throughout the rest of the season. I'm well on my way to qualifying for a Weekend League now, and while I would hope to get thumped with that kind of contest, I've set myself a goal to keep improving my squad and see how I fit up in that kind environment; I'll definitely write about my first Weekend League after I make it. If I could get only one win, I would be very happy.

I really do think FIFA 21's Ultimate Team places a bit too much emphasis in your own squad; a much better player with the identical squad will beat you, however, a much better player with a team that is better will absolutely demolish you. With a few cards above 90 bringing prices in the millions, it will not always feel totally honest. However, building a competitive squad is undeniably addictive, and I'm not sure it'd have the exact same appeal if you may easily add, state, Cristiano Ronaldo to your roster.

I think exactly what the sport needs is a much better suite of modes, particularly for offline play. Squad Battles was useful for me when I had been learning to play the match, but I compare it to something like Conquest and Showdown in MLB The Show 21, and I am far more compelled to really use my players offline in those modes than I'm to do anything in FIFA 21. There is plenty EA Sports could do this, but it seems like it has placed all of its focus on multiplayer, and abandoned solo drama to languish.

However, I must admit, I've garnered a larger appreciation for FIFA 21's gameplay I'm playing in a better standard. I still think there are some big problems; AI controlled players behave strangely sometimes, and it can be infuriating when you're in an online situation and a player won't run towards a loose ball or your pass goes completely astray for no rhyme or reason.

But I'm playing more like"real football" now, and that I even surprised myself when viewing the recent Chelsea and Manchester United game in the Premier League, I had been paying more attention to the roles of each player on the pitch and considering how I'd be handling every offensive and mmoexp mut 21 coins defensive encounter.
Share on my timeline